What’s up #CFPFam?! WE ARE BACK for another weekly recap of the #PrototypeOpen and it’s shaping up to be better than ever! This season our 4 teams are going head to head to compete for the coveted Prototype House Cup Championship Trophy. Week 1/ 20.1 went to Team Slytherin and team captain Brendan Sheehan thinks he’s got the trophy on lockdown but we will see!
As you all know, 20.2 is now officially in the books! It was a long, 20-minute workout that was everything that we thought it was going to be. It comprised of dumbbell thrusters, toes to bar and double unders. A full body gasser for sure! During the Thursday announcement, each team had one athlete represent their team to battle it out. We had Keivan Russo representing team Gryffindor, while Coach Garret St. Onge of Hufflepuff, Ellen Winkler of Ravenclaw and Martha Theirl of Slytherin battled it out for those extra 5 team points! After a grueling 20 minutes, Garret St. Onge of Hufflepuff came out the victor, earning 5 additional points for his team! Hufflepuff took the head to head for the 2nd week in a row! Check out the full WOD below!
20 min AMRAP
4 Dumbbell thrusters (50/35lb)
6 Toes to bar
24 Double Unders
We saw some amazing performances this past week and we want to highlight some of these individuals and give you a scoring update after week 2:
First, we would like to give a shout out to EVERYONE who signed up for the CrossFit Open/Prototype Open. Way to step outside your comfort zone! This can be a daunting thing to do, however, we all believe you can do it! Also, a shout out to all of those who are participating in their first CrossFit Open/Prototype Open, so awesome!!
Below are your Top 10 scores for the Women and Top 10 scores for the Men for 20.1 (3 additional points are added for these athletes)
|Garret St. Onge||550|
Congrats to the top-performing scores for 20.2, way to go everyone! Below are those individuals who earned PASSION POINTS for their respective teams! The energy at CFP this past week was INSANE so deciding who earned these was very difficult. Shout out to the individuals below for earning these awards and getting an additional 5 points for their team!
- Spirit of the Week: Martha Theirl (#Slytherin)
- Hardest Worker: Lauren Palmateer (#Slytherin)
- Top Performer: Russel Schwartz (#Gryffindor)
With all of that said, the score after week 2 was very close! The final scoring from Week 2 is below along with the link to the spreadsheet where you can see the full breakdown. Before taking a look at this, please take note of the reminders below:
- Wear your Team shirts on Fridays OR when you are completing the Open workout that week!
- Make sure to leave your score sheet in the folder at the desk after completing the workout!
- Don’t forget to log your score as well in WODIFY as we may retest these workouts down the road!
- Scores need to be submitted each week before 8pm ET on Monday for the Prototype Open AND into the Games.CrossFit.com site if you signed up!
- Share your accomplishments and pictures on Facebook and Instagram and don’t forget your team # (#Gryffindor, #Ravenclaw, #Hufflepuff or #Slytherin) and TAG US! @crossfitprototype #PrototypeOpen #CrossFitPrototype