With so much talk about personal training and CrossFit classes, nutrition counseling is one of the aspects of our fitness gym that many people forget about. But working with a nutrition consultant is an excellent way to get the most out of your training. This week we focus on Sally Harwood, someone who wanted to join in on her family’s devotion to getting healthier.
Prototype Nutrition Member of the Month: Sally Harwood
Starting Weight: 138.8
Current Weight: 126.8
- What was your goal/motivation behind joining Prototype Nutrition?
I wanted to become a little leaner, I just felt it was time to reset my eating habits. I also wanted to join and support my husband as he was following the program.
2. What sets Prototype Nutrition apart from other weight loss programs you have tried?
I loved the fact that this molded being fit/working out, lifting and balance eating.
3. What did you find as a result of joining the Prototype Nutrition program?
It was quite easy to stay on track. I also learned to have realistic expectations of weight loss and results-previously I would get frustrated if I wanted to lose a few pounds.
4. What specific feature did you like most about this program?
Check ins with my coach, that I could do the program with my husband and daughter.
5. What are three ways Prototype Nutrition has impacted/changed your lifestyle?
Balanced eating was not hard, I had plenty of energy/my daily routine improved.
6. What would be your advice to someone thinking about joining this program?
This was such a wonderful balanced way to reset my expectations of my own health and fitness. I didn’t think the results would be so steady. Just give it a try!
7. Is there anything you’d like to add?
This is a great ongoing way to maintain your health which is customized to each person. Definitely a sustainable way to be healthy!
Interested in starting Prototype Nutrition? We can help you today! Fill out the form below!